Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity's Application

Go down

Insanity's Application Empty Insanity's Application

Post  Insanity01 April 14th 2013, 12:45 pm

Hello there,

My name is Lukas, I am a 14 year old boy from England who has came across your server, I have had 10 & 1/2 hours of total playtime and I can honestly say I have enjoyed every seconds, I would like to repay you, whenever I'm on there are no admins on and there is shitloads of abuse, prop kill ect going on, I would like to be able to prevent this and allow players to have as much fun as I'm having. I have been owner on two servers before (Infinity RP and The Unknown Roleplay) and super admin on many more so I have a pretty clear idea of what I'm meant to be doing. I also have alot of ideas for the server, too many to post without getting banned for spam Razz . I also have a strong sense of humor, I can improve the server by getting rid of those who are here only to troll, not to RP. I'm also in a different time zone so I can watch over the server while the rest of the staff are away.

Thank you for your time

-Lukas A.K.A Insanity
Insanity01
Insanity01

Back to top Go down

Insanity's Application Empty Server shut down

Post  Insanity01 April 22nd 2013, 2:30 pm

The servers I was owner on are both shut down, great timing I guess Razz

I have became an owner on another server though (These servers are not my own, trust) caller Razer Roleplay.
Insanity01
Insanity01

Back to top Go down

Insanity's Application Empty Alias Change

Post  Insanity01 April 30th 2013, 5:12 pm

I have changed my alias to Do You Even Triforce, Bro?
I thought you should know :l
Insanity01
Insanity01

Back to top Go down

Insanity's Application Empty Re: Insanity's Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down