Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commander Fluff's Application For Admin

Go down

Commander Fluff's Application For Admin Empty Commander Fluff's Application For Admin

Post  Commander Fluff April 6th 2013, 4:22 pm

Hi There, My Name on Garrysmod is Commander Fluff but Luke in reality. I live very close to LA and I Love to help out with anything. I have had recent experiences with being a admin on some servers. I'm Currently a admin on a Last Penguin Server but their community to be honest isn't that great Neutral . I was also an admin on a RP server but sadly, the server shut down due too lack of donations Crying or Very sad .

So anyways, I like to play garrysmod a lot with my friends and im pretty much always on and on weekdays if I have school, I normally would get on around 3:30 ish or 4:00. I'm pretty much online on the weekends whenever except for when I need to go out and buy something . I would love to help out with the server and help watch your server and make sure everything's going fine and or help in any way possible. I can possibly donate money or (If its even possible) Steam wallet funds.

Why do I want admin anyways?: Because your server Rocks. I love the guns you can buy (especially the energy weapons) I also love how your server is a TDM server and that's pretty awesome Very Happy . I also love your server because there are many jobs to choose from. also, your server is one of my favorites and if not, My favorite!

I hope that covers everything, Thanks! Very Happy

Commander Fluff

Back to top Go down