Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New map: Unique & personal to the server

4 posters

Go down

New map: Unique & personal to the server Empty New map: Unique & personal to the server

Post  Dongs December 21st 2014, 10:21 am

Okay, so well I've talked to Bob multiple times but I've never followed through with making a map for the server because I was always interrupted with something more important in life, but now I have more free time and even more skill with doing this.

SO....

If you (Faculty, Staff, Players, shitheads, and Especially Bob) want a map for the TDM let me know and THEN give me suggestions, details and ideas I know bob wants something like 8 but more combat focused but I still need suggestions, etc.

And if you want a unique & person map for the survival let me know as well and suggest things etc. because I have no clue what you guys would want for that game mode.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

New map: Unique & personal to the server Empty Re: New map: Unique & personal to the server

Post  TheJackamj December 21st 2014, 4:44 pm

Those little mounted MG's bob sometimes puts down would be cool. If you can, bring back the PD/Nexus doors.
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

New map: Unique & personal to the server Empty Re: New map: Unique & personal to the server

Post  KenMasters December 22nd 2014, 12:15 pm

I will rain the hellfire of my ideas onto you.
KenMasters
KenMasters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs December 22nd 2014, 12:32 pm

Go for it ken! Right now that's what this threads about brah

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  lolfish December 28th 2014, 9:33 am

if you can could you make them combine windows that close and open. also could you have some sniper perches for both the crims and cops?

lolfish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down