Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

neonJasons Admin app, This time reply people -________-

+8
BULL
OwenDaKid
TheJackamj
Walkthroughmaster33
ButterDuck
Daisuke
Bender_Rodreguis
neonJason
12 posters

Go down

neonJasons Admin app, This time reply people -________- Empty neonJasons Admin app, This time reply people -________-

Post  neonJason December 7th 2014, 9:33 pm

Position Requested: Admin

First Name: Jason

Your Age: 15

How long have you been on the server: 670 hours

Why do you think you qualify?: I started playing over a year ago but my hours got reset. When I started playing again I got SG in the first 30 hours I played,
The first 2 days I played. I've been Operator for about 400 hours. In the past month I've gotten more hours than people have in 3 months.
I'm on whenever I have free time whether I am tabbed out or doing homework while on the server, I am on. Besides I am on all the time current
admins aren't on all the time like I am so it would help the server if we had an admin on all the time such as myself. Its also disrupting for some
admins when I have to message them on steam to come on and change map when its an event map but all the admins left after it switched.
Even when there's no admins are there to fix it because its something an OP can't fix. I also never gotten in trouble with staff.
My point is I am very active I know the rules and I know how to punish appropriately

Quotes from some people I ask because its my app and I do what I want when I want.
Bender~ "Your a good man doing a good job. That's what you do and what most ops should do. Plus your the only op I've seen greet people on request."
"Your the only guy that can admit he needs help rather than just trying to solve something on your own"
Wayfarer359 ☭~ "Neon should be an admin because hes trusted with the role of being an operator and hes good at it Smile"
ShadowofChernobyl~ "Neon should be an admin because he is online a lot and can go out of his way to help someone in need of assistance."
Razzy~ "neon is reel niggu" "havy smuker of dank and i approve cos he fukn rad af, he fuoekn reks all otter staff in 1 shot XxXxxxxxNospeovpeXXXX"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34668593

Additional info: I'm making another app because the one I made a month ago wasn't noticed as I would like peoples opinions so here is another one. Quotes because well i'm special. Also adding quotes if people give me them while this is up.

Last edited by neonJason on December 18th 2014, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update hours)
neonJason
neonJason

Back to top Go down

neonJasons Admin app, This time reply people -________- Empty Admin I vote YEs

Post  Bender_Rodreguis December 7th 2014, 9:40 pm

GG No re Give Admin To Ne - on
On the Legit side He's a Good guy and I've seen him do most than any other OP

Bender_Rodreguis

Back to top Go down

neonJasons Admin app, This time reply people -________- Empty Re: neonJasons Admin app, This time reply people -________-

Post  Daisuke December 8th 2014, 1:04 am

-Neutral+ I'll think about it, after I type my 900 paragraphs on why.

Neon~ "#Neon for Badmin"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

neonJasons Admin app, This time reply people -________- Empty Re: neonJasons Admin app, This time reply people -________-

Post  ButterDuck December 8th 2014, 1:06 am

Daisuke wrote:-Neutral+ I'll think about it, after I type my 900 paragraphs on why.

Neon~ "#Neon for Badmin"

Wow, less paragraphs than my average writing homework.
ButterDuck
ButterDuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke December 8th 2014, 1:09 am

ButterDuck wrote:
Daisuke wrote:-Neutral+ I'll think about it, after I type my 900 paragraphs on why.

Neon~ "#Neon for Badmin"

Wow, less paragraphs than my average writing homework.

Cause im not done, :v and no off-topics.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 December 8th 2014, 3:10 am

You're a bit of a prick at times, but you do your job and you do it well, your very active on the server I think, can't really comment on activity when I'm on at different hours.

So for you here's a +Support

(I'm interested as to why your neutral on him Daisuke, type faster dammit Razz)
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj December 8th 2014, 3:20 pm

+Support Good guy knows the rules and what to do
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid December 8th 2014, 3:33 pm

-Support
Dont put random ass enters in your application after every scenteces, with out the random ass enters your application is just as long as your old one (word count check.) On another note theirs many reason why I feel that you shouldn't be admin. I personally dont see you being the best fit operator, I feel that their are allot more operators who deserve the promotion more then you. I personally dont see you being an admin with my mind. Theirs also been a few petulant times where i've seen you try to jump the gun when it comes to the three steps. im gonna leave this short cause I've got shit to do. If you can convince me other wise then i'l change my opinion. Expect another reply later or an edit to this.

PS: I quoted the application cause I remove the gay ass enters... so robo plz dont edit my shit. Its for a reference if any one was read over my shit xD

Last edited by RoboReptile on December 8th 2014, 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fucking Owen for the last time stop quoting the entire app - Robo)

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

neonJasons Admin app, This time reply people -________- Empty "gay ass enters"

Post  neonJason December 8th 2014, 3:48 pm

The enters are their because I made this app on notepad and then pasted it into the thread.
neonJason
neonJason

Back to top Go down

Post  BULL December 8th 2014, 3:56 pm

I'm not so sure you're ready for admin yet Neon. You're a good operator but after that mishap I talked to you about, it doesn't demonstrate admin qualities to me. You have a good reputation with the staff and all but like I said, you need some more time. With that being said, it's a no from me.
keep in mind however, this doesn't meet you cannot become admin Neon, you still have good support and we'll talk this over at the next meeting.
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid December 8th 2014, 3:58 pm

I got a few extra mins so I thought I should comment some more. You claim that you've never gotten introuble with staff, recently you and I had the issue. After I tryed to talk to you about somthing serious, you harrased me behind my back and used my name as an insult to blueslimes. This was about a month or so ago too, so fairly recent and should still be addressed. However you've been noticably different. I personally dont care if people dont like me, I honestly dont give a shit. I just hate it when people try to degrade me when all I have done is nothing. Regardless if you disliked me, you should know when to be serious and when not to. If daisuke trys to point out somthing i'm doing wrong, I dont try and go against that. Daisuke would be trying to help me in the long run. All in all we are here for the same thing to have fun.

You also mention for about a half of your application how long you've been on the server, and how many hours you play. All of that is garbage when it comes to your claim; that you deserve admin, Time isnt a factor of how mature you are, your actions.  are. Another thing you argue is that you deserve admin so you can change the map because its disruptive for our current admins. I'd just like to point out that map changes arnt a reason for ANYONE to be premoted. So what people get to play on night fever for a little longer, We have admins on atleast every hour or two. The only time their isnt admisn getting on periodicly is because its like 5 am... we have bob the knight owl who's on all the time, along with this if theirs an admin changing the map to night fever at 5am when theirs like 3 people on they should be in trouble. You knowing the rules isnt a valid reason for a promotion either... ALL STAFF MEMBERS know the dam rules. If you want to become admin, prove it. As far as I'm concerned this is just a repeat of your last application.

Jason's last application:
neonJason wrote:Why do you think you qualify?: In August last year I joined the server, it wasn't much compared to now but it was still fun. I didn't keep playing because I lost interest in gmod. But some how playing randomly I found this server again a year later, and I kept playing. This is the only reason I play gmod or even steam. I devote almost all my free time to this server, meaning yes I don't have a live. In the past weeks I have gotten over a 180 hours which to some people is insane. I don't get in trouble; I have never gotten banned or any of that shenanigans. I am responsible and have initiative to do my job. An example in the morning nobody's on but a new player joins, I greet them, but, nobody knows because its just me. I could be a terrible lying staff member who leaves. But I am not one of those people. I deal with all kinds of people showing respect to even the kids on the server. If someone asks for help I help and I will go further with helping them.

Jason prove that your ready by giving the server 110%, help resolve other peoples issues(staff wise too.) Jason your a great operator, I cant stress that but your still not ready in my book. If you improve a bit more then yes you will have my full support.

Last edited by OwenDaKid on December 8th 2014, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More edits coming soon regarding what I think jason should do.)

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

neonJasons Admin app, This time reply people -________- Empty +Support

Post  ShadowofChernobyl December 10th 2014, 9:16 pm

A major +Support. Neon is not only on a lot, but he can deal with a good amount of Bull****. about 90% of the time, he's been there for me and others. And finally, he knows what to do in certain situations. cheers

Last edited by ShadowofChernobyl on December 11th 2014, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New to forums, trying to figure out how to make +Support green. :/)
ShadowofChernobyl
ShadowofChernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke December 11th 2014, 12:02 am

This Application will end during the Staff Meeting on Friday, December 12th, 2014.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  lolfish December 12th 2014, 8:03 am

neon is a good guy who is nice and helpful and isn't a dick like some OP, cough JEBUS cough

lolfish

Back to top Go down

Post  lolfish December 12th 2014, 2:56 pm

+support

lolfish

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke December 14th 2014, 2:31 am

Application is extended to December 19th, 2014.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  The Original RaptorJesus December 14th 2014, 7:47 am

I think overall Jason is calm and I guess "emotionally mature" to deal with situations. He doesn't go on an all out rage/power abuse on people he hates. I'd say

#jason4admin2014
(oh yeah and +support)

The Original RaptorJesus

Back to top Go down

Post  KenMasters December 14th 2014, 9:46 am

+Support
Good man's kept me on track during my Server Greeter quest, and doesn't seem to stray from the good path of leadership.
KenMasters
KenMasters

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke December 19th 2014, 7:05 pm

Application Accepted.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down